3 Engineers L.L.C.
3E was founded by CSWP engineers specializing in computer, electrical, and mechanical fields. Now 3E includes engineers, designers, developers, and visionaries.
Together we offer over 35 years of analyze, design, and create experience delivering and empowering quality, high-performance products.
3D Space Pro, Inc.
Connecting People, Jewelry, and Technology.3D Space Pro is committed to providing quality products & services to our valued customers & students.
CAD CAM jewelry software have long been dominated by Rhino. Firestorm 3D CAD represents the next level of jewelry design software by using CAD software that can also be used as a sales tool. The jewelry industry is undergoing a profound transformation, driven by technological improvements in production, distribution, branding and marketing. Firestorm 3D CAD for Jewelers was founded by a group of industry veterans to assist retailers and suppliers to benefit from these changes.
Firestorm 3D CAD is a must have tool for all Jewelers, with its easy interface and its fast editing tools.The world markets have changed; manufacturing and retailer have to focus on branding, good design, better services, faster, cheaper and maintaining quality, lower margins and faster turns on inventory. Tools that can market new products cost effectively and without having to stock large inventories. Virtual inventory is one of these tools to maximize selection and minimize the risk. Customers want better service, better quality, and all for less. What better way to do this then with a state of the Art product like Firestorm’s real time direct modeling interface. You can tailor any design for your customers needs in lightening speed and develop large variations that are master models quality in minutes.This is what is needed to stay in the game. Your web content and right messaging is a must for any business today. Better communication between production and sales is absolutely key to leading in today’s new market. Whatever your technology problems contact us and let Ignite tech help solve your business needs today.
3D Systems provides the most advanced and comprehensive 3D digital design and fabrication solutions available today, including 3D printers, print materials and cloud-sourced custom parts.
Its powerful ecosystem transforms entire industries by empowering professionals and consumers everywhere to bring their ideas to life using its vast material selection, including plastics, metals, ceramics and edibles. 3DS’ leading personalized medicine capabilities save lives and include end-to-end simulation, training and planning, and printing of surgical instruments and devices for personalized surgery and patient specific medical and dental devices.
Its democratized 3D digital design, fabrication and inspection products provide seamless interoperability and incorporate the latest immersive computing technologies. 3DS’ products and services disrupt traditional methods, deliver improved results and empower its customers to manufacture the future now.
Thanks for coming by! 3 Dawn Consulting provides manufacturing support for companies of all sizes.
We regularly work with entrepreneurs and businesses from small to large. In 2011 80% of our work was product design, 5% was fixture design, and the rest was training, support and automation of processes.
3 Dawn has provided services to over 150 companies since our inception in 2003. Kevin is an expert in SolidWorks (SolidWorks certifications: CSWP, CSWT, CSWST, CCST) and this experience allows for very efficient design, training, and support.
3Dconnexion designs powerful, ergonomic hardware and smart, easy-to-use software that combine seamlessly to make working in the world’s most popular CAD applications fast, comfortable and fun. From our SpaceMouse 3D mice to the CadMouse, 3Dconnexion products provide a superior way…
The 3Dconnexion SpaceMouse product line delivers natural, precise positioning of digital models or views that just isn’t possible using any other input device. With a SpaceMouse you have the extraordinary ability to simultaneously pan, zoom and rotate models while the regular mouse stays in its regular place. It’s a comfortable and efficient two-handed workflow that feels good and enables you to achieve more in less time.
We pioneered this two-handed workflow, and then we perfected it with the release of the CadMouse. The CadMouse is the first mouse used in your regular mouse hand that is built specifically for CAD professionals. With a unique dedicated middle mouse button, Smart Scroll wheel and useful set of CAD-specific tools including the incredibly convenient QuickZoom, the CadMouse makes working in (and out) of design and CAD applications more comfortable, efficient and fun.
When you pair a 3Dconnexion CadMouse with a SpaceMouse, the results are extraordinary. The SpaceMouse smoothly positions your object or view, while the CadMouse selects and creates with ease. It’s a natural and comfortable work style that can’t be matched.
3Dconnexion provides peace of mind to the professionals who design the buildings, machines and products that power our world. They take their work seriously, and so do we. Technology and build quality combine to deliver the performance that CAD professional demand – and deserve.
3Dconnexion's European headquarter is in Munich, Germany and its North American headquarter is in Boston, MA.
Albitech offers consulting and programming solutions for multi-axis CNC machines, enabling engineers and manufacturers to dramatically increase productivity, slash development costs and boost time to market.
Our solutions include:
Amadeus is a technology innovator that connects the entire travel ecosystem at every stage of the journey. Amadeus offers the hospitality industry solutions for reservations, sales and catering, property management and operations, all focused on a better end-to-end experience for…
Amadeus is a technology innovator that connects the entire travel ecosystem at every stage of the journey. Amadeus offers the hospitality industry solutions for reservations, sales and catering, property management and operations, all focused on a better end-to-end experience for guests, employees, managers, owners and partners.
Amadeus develops open, cloud-based technology solutions for global hospitality organizations. From search and booking to check-in and departure, our offerings help you improve efficiency, deliver exceptional experiences and exceed your brand promise.
For more than 45 years AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) has driven innovation in high-performance computing, graphics and visualization technologies ― the building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the datacenter.
Hundreds of millions of consumers, leading Fortune 500 businesses and cutting-edge scientific research facilities around the world rely on AMD technology daily to improve how they live, work and play. AMD employees around the world are focused on building great products that push the boundaries of what is possible. For more information about how AMD is enabling today and inspiring tomorrow, visit AMD.com.
aPriori is a software company located in Concord, Massachusetts that develops and markets product cost management software. The company was founded in 2003. Since then, we have invested hundreds of man-years into the development of our product and acquired numerous…
Fundamentally, aPriori software and services generate hard-dollar product cost savings for discrete manufacturing organizations. Using aPriori’s real-time product cost assessments, employees in sourcing, manufacturing and design engineering make more-informed decisions that drive costs out of products pre- and post-production. With aPriori, manufacturers launch products at cost targets, maximize savings in re-work projects and never overpay for sourced parts. As a result, aPriori customers significantly reduce product costs and measurably improve overall financial performance, all while delivering high-value products to their customers .
Launch New Products at or Below Target Cost
Even best-in-class manufacturing companies can miss their cost targets when launching new products. With aPriori, engineers can explore more design alternatives earlier in the development process without sacrificing schedules. Within seconds of making a design change, aPriori provides a real-time assessment of how the change has affected the cost of the part or product. With on-going access to product cost information, engineers make better decisions that prevent costs from being designed into new products while reducing the need for changes later in development – when making changes is incrementally more expensive.
Avoid Overpaying for Outsourced Parts
aPriori makes it possible for companies to ensure consistently optimal pricing for their outsourced parts and products. With aPriori’s real-time product cost information, sourcing professionals always know precisely how much a part or product “should cost” to produce. Access to precise “should cost” information enables sourcing experts to easily identify where they are overpaying for outsourced parts and to always negotiate the best deals with suppliers. The result is significant product cost savings en route to meeting (or surpassing) cost reduction goals.
Maximize Cost Savings on Re-Design Work
For re-design projects, aPriori provides design engineers with instant cost feedback as they attempt to cost-reduce and improve production parts. Designers can simply load parts to see what they cost today and then evaluate cost-saving, alternative designs using aPriori’s precise product cost information. Cost assessments are delivered in real-time as designs are modified, providing engineers with visibility into how the most recent change will impact overall cost. With aPriori, designers always know what it “should cost” to produce a design without having to wait for a formal cost estimate or supplier quote. As a result, engineers can evaluate more alternatives and make better decisions that ultimately result in lower product costs.
Increase the Accuracy and Speed of RFQ Responses
OEMs are looking to outsource business to suppliers, but demand accurate and detailed quotations. From the supplier’s perspective, it’s challenging to keep up with the number of business opportunities because generating accurate and detailed quotations is a manual, resource-intensive process. With aPriori, the time required to generate a detailed cost estimate can be reduced from days to minutes.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Vip Fargo grants to you a royalty-free, nonexclusive license to use and copy the Software in accordance with this Agreement for your own internal business purposes.
2. OWNERSHIP OF THE SOFTWARE/ RESTRICTIONS ON COPYING/ OTHER RESTRICTIONS. Vip Fargo or its licensors own and will retain all copyright, trade secret and other proprietary rights in and to the Software. THE SOFTWARE AND ANY DOCUMENTATION ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT LAWS AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. You may not remove from the Software any copyright or other proprietary rights notice or any disclaimer, and you shall reproduce on all copies of the Software made in accordance with this Agreement, all such notices and disclaimers and these license terms. You may not transfer, sell, license, sublicense, lease or rent the Software or the license granted by this Agreement. You may not modify or make works derivative of the Software and you may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software. You are responsible for the supervision, management and control of the use of the Software, and output of the Software, including, but not limited to selection of the Software to achieve your intended results and for establishing adequate backup to prevent the loss of data in the event of a malfunction of the Software.
3. TERM. The license granted herein will continue until the license is terminated. Vip Fargo may terminate the license granted herein immediately upon written notice to you if you breach any provision of this Agreement. Upon the termination of the license for any such reason, you will destroy all copies of the Software covered by the license. The provisions of Articles 2, 3, 4, 7 and 8 of this Agreement shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
4. "AS-IS" WARRANTY & DISCLAIMERS
a. "AS-IS" Warranty. Vip Fargo provides the Software to you AS IS and without a warranty of any kind. Vip Fargo does not warrant that the Software will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error free.
b. Limitations on Warranties. The express warranty set forth in this Article 4 is the only warranty given by Vip Fargo with respect to the Software furnished hereunder; Vip Fargo and its licensors make no other warranties, express, implied or arising by custom or trade usage, and specifically disclaim the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
c. Limitations on Liability. The Software has been provided to you at no charge. In no event shall Vip Fargo or its licensors be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including without limitation damages resulting from loss of use, loss of data, loss of profits or loss of business) arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the Software furnished hereunder, even if Vip Fargo or its licensors have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. U.S. Government Restricted Rights. Use, duplication or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in FAR 52.227-19 (Commercial Computer Software - Restricted Rights), DFARS 252.227-7013(c)(1)(ii)(Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software) and in this Agreement, as applicable. Contractor/Manufacturer: Vip Fargo LLC, 10 Lake Shore Drive S., Randolph, New Jersey 07869 USA.
6. European Software Directive. If the provisions of the Council of European Communities Directive of May 14, 1991 on the Legal Protection of Computer Programs as implemented in applicable national legislation (the "Software Directive") apply to your use of the Software, and you wish to obtain the information necessary to achieve interoperability of an independently created computer program with the Software as permitted under Article 6 of the Software Directive ("Interoperability Information"), you must notify Vip Fargo in writing, specifying the nature of the Interoperability Information you need and the purpose for which it will be used. If Vip Fargo reasonably determines that you are entitled to such Interoperability Information under the Software Directive, Vip Fargo shall, at its option, either (i) provide such Interoperability Information to you, or (ii) allow you to reverse engineer the Software, within the limits and for the purposes prescribed by the Software Directive, solely to the extent indispensable to obtain such Interoperability Information. If Vip Fargo elects clause (i), you will provide any information and assistance reasonably requested by Vip Fargo to enable Vip Fargo to perform clause (i), and Vip Fargo may charge you a reasonable fee for making available the requested Interoperability Information, unless such a fee is prohibited under the Software Directive.
7. Export Control Restrictions. The Software is subject to the export control laws of the United States, which prohibit the export of the Software to certain persons and to persons in certain countries. By installing or using the Software, you are certifying that you are not a national of any country to which the United States embargoes goods and that you are not a person on the Table of Denial Orders, the Entity List, or the List of Specially Designated Nationals. You agree not to export or re-export the Software or the Documentation without the appropriate United States or foreign government licenses and the written approval of Vip Fargo and its licensors.
8. General Provisions. The terms of this Agreement shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the substantive laws of The State of New Jersey and will be deemed a contract under seal. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Agreement, or a portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. You further agree that this Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of your agreement with Vip Fargo relating to the Software and supersedes any other agreement, oral or written, or any other communications between you and Vip Fargo relating to the Software.
Thank you for contacting Vip Fargo. We'll get back to you with an answer.
The form has been filled incorrectly. Please check and try again.